Tuesday, September 10, 2013

Tuesday, September 10

When I left the hospital today around 2:00, Jon was still unconscious. He was also running a little fever. I just talked to the nurse, and she said the fever is down and he has been trying to open his eyes.  I'm trying to be patient, but I'm not very successful at it! Thanks to Dave's parents for the nice card: "May you have strength at your backdoor so you have it when you need it; may you have courage in your pocket so you know where to find it; and always, may you have hope in your heart so you never misplace it."

8 comments:

  1. Hi Liz! Big hugs! The whole extended McGinnis family sends healing energy to Jon and strength and goodness to you and the family! Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is my new favorite quote. Liz, you amaze me with your strength, courage and hope. We love you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ellie, everyone at training is thinking of you and Jon and sending lots of love!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thinking of you and the family, Ellie! Sending positive vibes, hoping for a good healing process.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Liz....I haven't talked to you in forever but I ran into someone at a training today who shared with me about Jon. You two are in my thoughts and prayers. Big bus coming your way from "woowoo MacHugh"

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hope he wakes up tomorrow. I know you're ready to see him.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Really pulling for you guys right now. I feel like tomorrow is going to be a good day :-) Love, Brock and Kristin

    ReplyDelete