Thank you, thank you, thank you! It meant so much to me that you all "followed Jon." Jon is doing amazingly well. His stamina, balance, and memory get better everyday. He is enjoying time at home with friends (thanks for visiting!) and family, especially the kids ;), but he'll be glad to get back to work soon. This will be my last post, but don't worry -- Jon is writing his own blog! Check it out: http://privileged-life.blogspot.com.
A note from Jonathan - thank you - all of you - for staying connected to my recovery through this blog. This worked very well to keep all of you informed and updated. I know the feeling of wanting to call or email to get an update from someone caring for someone who is sick or injured, and this served as a great way to communicate to everyone. I now need to go back and read the old posts, though it will be a slightly difficult thing for me to do. I am still processing a lot of what happened and it can be difficult when one has not recollection of an accident.
I'd like thank everyone who took time out of their day to check in and stay connected to my recovery. It truly means a lot to me. Many of you came and visited me or droped off food or supplies. To this I would like to apologize for whatever I said if you came during the first 4 weeks after my accident. I think I was trying to be funny but it was probably inappropriate. Thank all of you anyways, and I hope to see you very soon!
Thanks Elizabeth and Jon for keeping this going all this time. It has been great for us and also for all our friends who follow it but haven't figured out how to post a comment. It is amazing that I have figured out how to post a comment. It is a good thing that Jon is back among us to fix my cell phone, computer and TV.
ReplyDeleteJon and Elizabeth- to you both- your strength and fortitude during this difficult time has been amazing. I am so glad things are going well. We look forward to seeing you both soon and reading more from Jon on his new blog.
ReplyDeleteLove, Jenni
So very happy this morning to check in and see that Jon has been even more amazing than expected in his recovery. I have to admit that I always had the feeling that he would surprise everyone by bouncing back in a superhuman way. But I also know that he couldn't have done it without all of you guys who were there to support him. Kristin and I were only watching from afar in Georgia, but it amazed us to see how brilliantly you all came together during such a difficult time. Best wishes to all, and can't wait to see Jon out on the warpath again. Brock and Kristin
ReplyDelete